In my post over at MobileMarketingWatch today I wrote about an interesting discussion I had with a colleague about when mobile marketing will be completely integrated into consumers’ lives.
What do you think?
Does it depend upon where you live? I bet this question even seems odd to those of you in Asia, Europe or Australia.
Which of the following would be of the most help to you? I will be doing all three of them, but want to do them in the order that will be the most beneficial to readers of Mobile Marketing Profits. You can either vote in the poll or comment below. Thanks.
Should Mobile Marketing Matter to My Business?
How to Quickly, Intelligently and Profitably Offer Mobile Marketing Services to Your Clients
Getting into Mobile: How to Cash in on the Next Gold Rush
(Please suggest what would be most helpful to you.)
- IMMBN IMMBN International Mobile Marketing Business Network
- BOOK HANDBOOK The Mobile Marketing Handbook by Kim Dushinski
- SMS BUSINESS TEXT MSG BUSINESS How to Start and Grow an SMS Text Messaging Business
- MOBILE WEB BIZ MOBILE WEB How to Start and Build a Mobile Website Building Business
- SPEAKING SPEAKING Invite Kim Dushinski to speak about mobile marketing